VLOG Great to be here and meet other vloggers :D

Jason Ross

New User
Jan 10, 2018
YouTube
Hello

I'm Jason Ross and I moved in 2015 to thailand. I have a youtube channel since a while but just uploaded rarely for fun. I decided to upload regulary vlogs 3 times a week. It is currently for me hard to make any personal collabs as I live in Thailand, however it would be great to meet some other vloggers around here or maybe europe too... I travel to europe a couple of times a year so I could imagine to make some collabs there too :D long sentence short, I'm happy to be here and meet other producers :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello

I'm Jason Ross and I moved in 2015 to thailand. I have a youtube channel since a while but just uploaded rarely for fun. I decided to upload regulary vlogs 3 times a week. It is currently for me hard to make any personal collabs as I live in Thailand, however it would be great to meet some other vloggers around here or maybe europe too... I travel to europe a couple of times a year so I could imagine to make some collabs there too :D long sentence short, I'm happy to be here and meet other producers :D
Welcome to the Community :)

I'm sure that the collaboration section can assist you in your search for other vloggers to make a video with ;)

U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums! If you need anything just let us know! :D