Gaming Hello! Hoping This is The Start of Great Times for my Channel.

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Hello!

I got an invite to this network a while back, so I decided to finally come and join in.
So I've been running my channel avrona for 4 years now, since August 2013, however things have been pretty bad. As of right now, I only have 208 subscribers and 9k views after so long, despite everything that I have done. I've looked around and seen that this place could be so helpful to my failing channel, so I hope joining this community is a step in the right direction.

Reactions: KingFansuri

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
Ok so im not an expert but reveal your face when playing those games if you could. And try to use the end screen feature on youtube. And also have you tag your videos properly? It might help gain few views too

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
And try to use the end screen feature on youtube.
They sadly don't work. :Last time someone clicked on one was at the start of December. Things that are suppose to help never do for my channel. Things are pretty broken for some reason. Videos with more competition get more views, while an 4 second video for a forum post got more views in an hour than an actual video of mine got in 12 hours a few days ago. Things are messed up for some reason/

And also have you tag your videos properly? It might help gain few views too
Yes, I use all 500 characters and even use TubeBuddy to help out, but like everything else, it does nothing. There hasn't even been any rise in views since I started using TubeBuddy. In fact there was a bit of a drop.

Reactions: Car car

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
They sadly don't work. :Last time someone clicked on one was at the start of December. Things that are suppose to help never do for my channel. Things are pretty broken for some reason. Videos with more competition get more views, while an 4 second video for a forum post got more views in an hour than an actual video of mine got in 12 hours a few days ago. Things are messed up for some reason/

Yes, I use all 500 characters and even use TubeBuddy to help out, but like everything else, it does nothing. There hasn't even been any rise in views since I started using TubeBuddy. In fact there was a bit of a drop.
Minecraft youtubers/Gaming is a big community so you will have alot of competition. I suggest you stick to only gaming content if thats what you want and remove all the unrelated videos and play games that are trending in the current moment like 'rocket league' it is a popular game but less competition or 'Getting over it'. I use to post gaming content and hack on my channel and it didnt work out for a year so i stop and deleted all the videos and came back 5-6months and started vlogging and music covers.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Minecraft youtubers/Gaming is a big community so you will have alot of competition.
That's why I also do Pokemon TCG videos on top of Minecraft.
play games that are trending in the current moment like 'rocket league' it is a popular game but less competition or 'Getting over it'.
I haven't actually bought any new and trending games for ages, simply because I've been buying Pokemon TCG stuff to open on the channel as it is my most popular series, but it still does awfully for a 4 year old channel and it has been gettling less views recently than it used to.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello!

I got an invite to this network a while back, so I decided to finally come and join in.
So I've been running my channel avrona for 4 years now, since August 2013, however things have been pretty bad. As of right now, I only have 208 subscribers and 9k views after so long, despite everything that I have done. I've looked around and seen that this place could be so helpful to my failing channel, so I hope joining this community is a step in the right direction.
Welcome to the Community :)

Only 1K more views to go! Maybe the Tips section can provide you with some help on how to effectively grow further :)

Car car

New User
Feb 7, 2019
YouTube

I started playing physical Pokemon card recently, but I played PTCGO for a few years. Watched your videos and they are great

ShadowZia

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
USA
YouTube
ShadowZia
Welcome to MGN forums Avrona, channels don't fail only if you see em that way. Have confidence within your work. YouTube viewers are hard to please & they are very picky (facepalm) it takes time & patience. Be creative add things that you may not see in a everyday normal video. Make sure you share ur video to ur social medias regardless how slow times can be. Enjoy what you do and pay no attention to the growth let it do it on its own & you work on ur power talent :rolleyes: & before you know it without realizing its going on smooth. It takes time. Speaking from experience. :p Be real, Be your self & stay kool:cool: Your banner and thumbnails look good & thats a great start. Cheers!