WHY SUBS FOR SUBS IS BAD!

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
In this post, I will be sharing my opinion on why SUBS4SUBS IS BAD and sharing some tips to get subscribers and views the right way.

So here is why subs for subs is bad...

•ITS VIOLATING YOUTUBE POLICY

•You will have lots of dead subscribers and it will impact you if your views per videos dont match your subscribers ratio

•You will not get ranked in search or featured with a bad subscriber ratio to viewers per vid.

•You will probably not be that successful on youtube if your want to have a youtube career.

*Comment down if there is more reason why subs4subs is bad*

Tips to get subscribers and viewers.
NOTE: THIS WILL NOT BE AN OVERNIGHT PROCESS!!

•GOOD QUALITY CONTENT IS KING!! Remember this. As long as your content is entertaining and/or educational. People will watch your videos!

•CONSISTENT.
Stick to an upload schedule. It could be once a week, daily or once a month as long as you stick to it.

•Remind your viewers to subscribe and like in between your videos or interval. Use the 'Cards' or annotations feature on youtube

BONUS TIPS: Check the statistics of your average watch time. If your average watch time Is about 1 minutes, make use of the youtube end screen feature to get your viewers to watch your other videos. This can potentially gain their support because you were able to get them to stick around.

•DO NOT CLICKBAIT
Misleading to get views
[Dont need to explain, you should know this]

Dont be afraid to comment if you have any tips and tricks.

As always! STAY AWESOME

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
•DO NOT CLICKBAIT
[Dont need to explain, you should know this]
Clickbait is not a bad thing. If you use titles / thumbnails just so noone clicks on them you completely missed the point of them. Once it gets misleading it's a different story.

Good thread, might be worth it to make a sub4sub article on the Wiki now that I think of it.

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
Clickbait is not a bad thing. If you use titles / thumbnails just so noone clicks on them you completely missed the point of them. Once it gets misleading it's a different story.

Good thread, might be worth it to make a sub4sub article on the Wiki now that I think of it.
Yeap i need to edit it. Misleading clickbait i mean

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk