Gaming Happy to be here!

Jack Bounds

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2018
YouTube
SharpExGaming
Hi I'm Jack and I've been running my YouTube channel SharpExGaming since 2013. I currently have 118 subscribers which is small but I'm happy to surpass 100! I joined Freedom! in 2014 but I have only just started participating in the forums! I chose to partner with Freedom! because I believe they offer the best services for small channels and I do not feel trapped here because of the no lock-in contract. I see Freedom! as a growing friendly community itself and I am happy to be a part of that growth!

I aim to develop my channel and engage with more people in Freedom! so we can help each other.

Thank you for reading!

Reactions: LW

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi I'm Jack and I've been running my YouTube channel SharpExGaming since 2013. I currently have 118 subscribers which is small but I'm happy to surpass 100! I joined Freedom! in 2014 but I have only just started participating in the forums! I chose to partner with Freedom! because I believe they offer the best services for small channels and I do not feel trapped here because of the no lock-in contract. I see Freedom! as a growing friendly community itself and I am happy to be a part of that growth!

I aim to develop my channel and engage with more people in Freedom! so we can help each other.

Thank you for reading!
Welcome to the Community fellow veteran :)

Been a member since 2014 as well, what games you currently playing? :)

Reactions: Jack Bounds

Camerons Casual Cinematic Productions

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube

Thank you for reading!

Welcome to freedom, the greatest network on the entire planet