VLOG Reason Why I start doing youtube

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
Hey there!!
I owned a small youtube channel that have roughly about 100 views per vids and 350 subscribers. I do vlogs, music covers and remixes on my channel but my main focus is on my Vlogging content.
What my goal is:
I grew up in a smallest country in the world and people with incredible talents on anything doesn't get recognise by the locals nor the world because the culture here is hard to be a 'famous social media influencer'
So by joining me on this journey to grow even bigger on youtube, we can spread to those who wants to start a channel but have no confidence to give them a boost and help them live their dreams just like what you did for me.

So do check it out and subscribe!
Youtube channel: King Fansuri

www.youtube.com/Kingfansuri

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome! I love the reason why you've started doing YouTube, it's a very good reason. :D Be sure as well to put your channel in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts.

Reactions: KingFansuri

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
Welcome! I love the reason why you've started doing YouTube, it's a very good reason. :D Be sure as well to put your channel in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts.
Sorry im new here , I was referred by another youtuber. How do I go about finding the personal details function or feature as im using Tapatalk app

Woah, what country is that?

Also, welcome to the community!
Im from Singapore!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
I don't think you can do that on the App, you'll have to do it on the website @ https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details.
Im having trouble with that

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Camerons Casual Cinematic Productions

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey there!!
I owned a small youtube channel that have roughly about 100 views per vids and 350 subscribers. I do vlogs, music covers and remixes on my channel but my main focus is on my Vlogging content.
What my goal is:
I grew up in a smallest country in the world and people with incredible talents on anything doesn't get recognise by the locals nor the world because the culture here is hard to be a 'famous social media influencer'
So by joining me on this journey to grow even bigger on youtube, we can spread to those who wants to start a channel but have no confidence to give them a boost and help them live their dreams just like what you did for me.

So do check it out and subscribe!
Youtube channel: King Fansuri

www.youtube.com/Kingfansuri

Welcome to Freedom, loving the positive mission statement, good luck

Reactions: KingFansuri