Official [ONLINE] Chicco Time - LIVE PARTNER SUPPORT

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

If you require any assistance Freedom! or YouTube related, pop into our LIVE show on the Freedom! Central YouTube Channel to have your questions answered in real time.

5am - 8am Manilla [Monday - Saturday]

Currently Online

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also enjoyed the live support offered by Chicco, and doing these in a video adds a more personal and inviting touch wouldn't you say?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Is this on in 10 minutes? I have a question that I can't find anywhere and would be nice to be answered :) im in GMT time which is Sunday 8:51 PM currently here
Chicco time doesn't run on Sunday, sorry. What's the question you have maybe I could help you in the meantime?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
We don't have any plans to recruit more mods / staff to the forum - typically these aren't positions you apply for you are selected by the existing staff and then we reach out to see if this is something you would be interested in doing. We do actually mention it in this thread - HERE

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
As mentioned by Zeke, we are currently not looking for more members of staff as it stands, however if we ever do, we will look for the people who are the most helpful, active and positively reputable on the forums.