What part of this contest are you most hyped about?

• More prizes. What, $500 worth this month!

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Choice of software in prizes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Row's awesome graphic design skills on the Spooktober image

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • More winners, top 13 will win a prize

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • It's Halloween I'm always hype

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks for picking me as a winner, congrats to @iFreeGFX and @Kyrie as well for winning. I hope our emojis come to good use:).

Also, when will we receive the prizes for the contest? Sorry if I'm being rude here but I can't wait ;)

Don't worry, you are not the first person to ask that.
Koala should give you a private message soon with the choice of games/software from our catalogue.
I decided to give him a poke on Skype so he doesn't forget so fingers crossed it will be within the next day or so.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
D

Deleted member 86350

Don't worry, you are not the first person to ask that.
Koala should give you a private message soon with the choice of games/software from our catalogue.
I decided to give him a poke on Skype so he doesn't forget so fingers crossed it will be within the next day or so.
Thanks for the reply! :D

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Quick Question: i have just spent 2 hours planning out the image and am about to head out to the site i'm going to do a photo shoot at.....it doesn't have to be a selfie does it? or even have me in the picture? i don't want to give away my plan but it will still have the piece of paper saying #freedomfrights its just that i plan to make it more photography based than lifestyle based

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Quick Question: i have just spent 2 hours planning out the image and am about to head out to the site i'm going to do a photo shoot at.....it doesn't have to be a selfie does it? or even have me in the picture? i don't want to give away my plan but it will still have the piece of paper saying #freedomfrights its just that i plan to make it more photography based than lifestyle based

Personally I would say it needs you in it in some form or another, however I will speak to the team to confirm if a photograph that does not include you is allowed.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Ok thanks. i've suspended the photo shoot for now. if it helps i could always stand in the background wearing a costume. like behind some trees or something.

The team haven't replied to me yet, however if you are able to include yourself in the photo, with or without a costume, that will ensure that it will be acceptable in the contest. (And obviously the #FreedomFrights tag etc..)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Ok thanks. i've suspended the photo shoot for now. if it helps i could always stand in the background wearing a costume. like behind some trees or something.

I can confirm that you are allowed to take a photograph of a scenic area and use that as your submission. There is one rule you must still follow however, which is including a piece of paper with #FreedomFrights on the photo. Other than that, you are good to go!

MerryCat AJ

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2017
YouTube
Spooky, as @Nerd rightfully mentioned, please make sure that the image you submit has a card with #FreedomFrights so we can confirm that this is yourself (we may know it is you, but for fair play, everyone must do it. May you also tweet your submission to @mcnfreedom with the same hashtag (#FreedomFrights) for this to be counted.

Thanks!

Ooh, we cannot wait! There is no particular rush so take your time to make it look as spooky as possible.

Does it have to be a physical photo of ourselves? I really just wanted to do art x_x

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Does it have to be a physical photo of ourselves? I really just wanted to do art x_x

It doesn't have to specifically feature yourself in it, but it must contain a piece of paper saying #FreedomFrights.

I did. I used that hashtag
Just to make it easier, are you able to attach this image onto your submission comment on the forums?

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Ok, photos are all taken i am now moving on to the effects side of the image. just the usual touch-up make them look a bit spookier than they already are. i will be putting up 5 in one tweet but i would like them to be counted as one

current hours spent on:
2 hours planning,
3 hours photo shooting

5 hours total so far:

Reactions: Nerd

MerryCat AJ

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2017
YouTube
It doesn't have to specifically feature yourself in it, but it must contain a piece of paper saying #FreedomFrights.

Just to make it easier, are you able to attach this image onto your submission comment on the forums?

So, am I able to just do a digital art of myself in a costume with a tag saying Freedomflights?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Ok, photos are all taken i am now moving on to the effects side of the image. just the usual touch-up make them look a bit spookier than they already are. i will be putting up 5 in one tweet but i would like them to be counted as one

current hours spent on:
2 hours planning,
3 hours photo shooting

5 hours total so far:

You can submit as many as you want, we will choose one of them that looks the best as the final submission in our voting.

So, am I able to just do a digital art of myself in a costume with a tag saying Freedomflights?

If you have a picture of yourself and you are going to slightly digitally edit it, then that is fine.
If you have a picture of yourself and majority of the image is edited (high on GFX), then it might be disallowed.
If you are fully drawing yourself in a costume (all GFX), then please message @Koala_Steamed to see if that is allowed.