U

User.123120

I am so sorry but a pun is a pun.

Hello everyone and I hope you're all doing well!

As you're all aware from a post I made a while back Youtube has set its sights on a few current TV stars to expand Youtube Originals in efforts to win advertisers over and to grow Youtube into a more household name. With that being said we've already seen Ellen Degeneres new show "Show Me, More Show" which is a grab-bag of behind-the-scenes content, guest segments, and other bonus material from her daytime TV show. Not to mention it's ADVERTISER FRIENDLY.

But with that being said, Demi Lovato will unveil a new documentary, Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated, October 17th on YouTube. The feature-length film will find the pop star sharing "never before told stories and personal footage that reveal a raw and intimate look into her life."

Simply Complicated will follow Lovato as she makes her new album, Tell Me You Love Me, and reflects on a career filled with triumphs and setbacks. The singer will open up about her battles with an eating disorder and substance abuse, as well as her quest to get sober while serving as a judge on The X Factor.

Unlike with the shows and movies that have been distributed through YouTube Red, Simply Complicated will not require a $9.99-per-month subscription to watch. Instead, it will be uploaded on the free, ad-supported part of YouTube, through Lovato’s channel. The singer has amassed more than 1.2 million subscribers on her personal hub, and in a brief video, she informed those followers when they will be able to check out her new film:

On a positive note, this may be a direction in which Youtube needs to take to win back advertisers and bring in a whole new audience all over again! Do you guys Like and agree with this?

Don't worry there are 3 more of these original series to come! Who would you like to see have a show on the Youtube platform? Let us know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!
-Itsjustjord

Reactions: ExP LIFE CHANNAL

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am so sorry but a pun is a pun.

Hello everyone and I hope you're all doing well!

As you're all aware from a post I made a while back Youtube has set its sights on a few current TV stars to expand Youtube Originals in efforts to win advertisers over and to grow Youtube into a more household name. With that being said we've already seen Ellen Degeneres new show "Show Me, More Show" which is a grab-bag of behind-the-scenes content, guest segments, and other bonus material from her daytime TV show. Not to mention it's ADVERTISER FRIENDLY.

But with that being said, Demi Lovato will unveil a new documentary, Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated, October 17th on YouTube. The feature-length film will find the pop star sharing "never before told stories and personal footage that reveal a raw and intimate look into her life."

Simply Complicated will follow Lovato as she makes her new album, Tell Me You Love Me, and reflects on a career filled with triumphs and setbacks. The singer will open up about her battles with an eating disorder and substance abuse, as well as her quest to get sober while serving as a judge on The X Factor.

Unlike with the shows and movies that have been distributed through YouTube Red, Simply Complicated will not require a $9.99-per-month subscription to watch. Instead, it will be uploaded on the free, ad-supported part of YouTube, through Lovato’s channel. The singer has amassed more than 1.2 million subscribers on her personal hub, and in a brief video, she informed those followers when they will be able to check out her new film:

On a positive note, this may be a direction in which Youtube needs to take to win back advertisers and bring in a whole new audience all over again! Do you guys Like and agree with this?

Don't worry there are 3 more of these original series to come! Who would you like to see have a show on the Youtube platform? Let us know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!
-Itsjustjord
It is good to see that Youtube is improving with new features wich will bring more audience as you say :)

JayFS

New User
Oct 27, 2017
YouTube
I think it's a step in the right direction, It will take time but hopefully it should bring more advertisers in.