YouTube What Sell You To Sub To A Channel?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
There have been many occasions online, in this forum, and more where people ask for others to sub to their channel. Now that's not a bad thing, I understand it as I ask of it myself during my videos. But usually I ask myself, what sells me to sub to another channel?

There are many occasions when a channel has asked for my sub, and when I view their channel, it's just small game play clips of a game with no commentary and a channel which isn't organized. I ask myself... What's selling me to sub? If I don't enjoy the genre or content, what will my sub have to offer?

This is what I want to ask all of you. When it comes to subbing to a channel which will down the line help that creator, what sells you to sub to it?

What do you look for in a channel that will sell you to sub to that channel, and also sell you to watch the content?

This is something that can help others identify what they could do to sell people into subbing to their channel. Personally I'm just curious.

Here's what sells me:

- Must have a personality in which I want to experience more of.
- Content to be organized and simple to identify
- Shows dedication in making their channel presentable.

HPH_Potion_2.png

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I think sticking to your niche is very important! If you wanna experiment with your content you can start a new channel or you could do it every once in a while! I personally hampered my sub growth drastically by not sticking to the content i started with! I'm not saying that might be the case with everyone but it was with me[DOUBLEPOST=1505241522][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't sub to any channel anymore, ESPECIALLY massive channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.Why? Because nobody ever subs back!! If I had like a million subscribers, I'd sub back to the little guy, it might help them a bit.....
you say that now but when you have so many subscribers how many of them will you sub back to!??[DOUBLEPOST=1505241570][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think sticking to your niche is very important! If you wanna experiment with your content you can start a new channel or you could do it every once in a while! I personally hampered my sub growth drastically by not sticking to the content i started with! I'm not saying that might be the case with everyone but it was with me[DOUBLEPOST=1505241522][/DOUBLEPOST]
you say that now but when you have so many subscribers how many of them will you sub back to!??
I don't sub to any channel anymore, ESPECIALLY massive channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.Why? Because nobody ever subs back!! If I had like a million subscribers, I'd sub back to the little guy, it might help them a bit.....
i do get where you're coming from though

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Just an FYI. There are limits of how many channels you can sub to.
That's understandable, which means subs are that much more important to the channels that you really want to watch. What sells you to sub to those?[DOUBLEPOST=1505739868][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally for me its memes

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk
Ahhhh you're a meme junkie? LOL

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
its a simple rule,if i find the video good(good in the sense that i enjoy it) or i ca learn anything,i subscribe to the channel.