YouTube Views Milestone Over 5000!!!! Views With a Touch of 70 Subs | Join In on The Talk

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
yo, i would like to say, i'm half way towards the 10,000 view mark.... A little bit past 5000, but yeah. Also around that time i landed 70 subs, so thats a good thing. I have a long way to go.

My end of the year goal is 1000 subs, and around 100000 views. I know unlikely, but i want to set the bar high you know ?
Welp, thanks for all the freedom member here that helped me along the way, and lets continue.

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
yo, i would like to say, i'm half way towards the 10,000 view mark.... A little bit past 5000, but yeah. Also around that time i landed 70 subs, so thats a good thing. I have a long way to go.

My end of the year goal is 1000 subs, and around 100000 views. I know unlikely, but i want to set the bar high you know ?
Welp, thanks for all the freedom member here that helped me along the way, and lets continue.
Well done and keep it up! :)

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

Good work man! Keep it up!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Congrats on those mile stones and good luck on reaching those goals :)