FFF Summer Time & Forum Credit Giveaways!

Are you suffering from hayfever?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

This week has been fairly slow compared to the previous few, but compared to the summer weather and pollen levels, my hayfever hasn't dared to slow down. Nevertheless, it is friday, which means we get to sit back once again and rewind the events of this wonderful week.

~~~ Astonishing Announcements ~~~

August Forum Contest is coming very soon!

You all might be waiting to find out who's idea was the best for our July contest, so don't you worry, we will be revealing your winner very soon and believe me, it is still anyone's game. We are ensuring that all votes are made by sunday, so expect the announcement either 6th/7th of August.

When we push the August contest, we would like to point out that both members of the Community Teams and Forum Teams are not eligible to win the contest. However, we still appreciate your input, as everything is helpful and it can give other members some inspiration on what they could submit.

Keeping up-to-date with everything Freedom! Central

Don't we always remember looking behind your bed or desk and find a never-ending source of dust? We have that problem to, but in human form. Our dust is no ordinary dust may I say, but more @Ashley SilverDust, the writer of the FCN (Freedom! Community Newsletter)

Every week, she keeps the members of Freedom! updated on what is new and what has happened in the previous week or so, both on the forums and on our YouTube central hub. Have you missed any videos that Freedom! have made? Are you unaware of some recent changes?

~~~ Milestone Madness ~~~

I'm liked (a lot..)

No this isn't about me, but a fellow community team member @TwilightPrinze who recently surpassed over 3,000 forum likes from the public. Now I thought 10,000 forum posts was insane enough from him, but I just don't think he is human anymore. He now has over 11,000 posts, with 3,100 likes received. I can definitely say he IS the most liked and most active poster on Freedom, period.

I would advise saying congratulations on his milestone thread, or better yet, tell him that we are adding a speed limit so he doesn't overrun the forums, both of which can be said over here!

Praise me, or I will breathe fire on you!

This Freedom! Partner has not only excelled, but has reached numbers that are so high, they could be considered influential. This partner is known as @NoDragonsPlz, reaching over 450,000 views altogether on his channel.

You can congratulate him on his milestone thread here.

FREE CREDITS!

That's right, we are giving out freebies (in credits of course)
All you have to do is like, or comment on this thread.
The first 5 likers and the first 5 commenters will receive 10 credits each.
10 credits max per person.
Forum Team are excluded from the freebies.

So that's it for another week, since I am suffering from hayfever, I want to know if you are! Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

This week has been fairly slow compared to the previous few, but compared to the summer weather and pollen levels, my hayfever hasn't dared to slow down. Nevertheless, it is friday, which means we get to sit back once again and rewind the events of this wonderful week.

You all might be waiting to find out who's idea was the best for our July contest, so don't you worry, we will be revealing your winner very soon and believe me, it is still anyone's game. We are ensuring that all votes are made by sunday, so expect the announcement either 6th/7th of August.

When we push the August contest, we would like to point out that both members of the Community Teams and Forum Teams are not eligible to win the contest. However, we still appreciate your input, as everything is helpful and it can give other members some inspiration on what they could submit.

Don't we always remember looking behind your bed or desk and find a never-ending source of dust? We have that problem to, but in human form. Our dust is no ordinary dust may I say, but more @Ashley SilverDust, the writer of the FCN (Freedom! Community Newsletter)

Every week, she keeps the members of Freedom! updated on what is new and what has happened in the previous week or so, both on the forums and on our YouTube central hub. Have you missed any videos that Freedom! have made? Are you unaware of some recent changes?

I'm liked (a lot..)

No this isn't about me, but a fellow community team member @TwilightPrinze who recently surpassed over 3,000 forum likes from the public. Now I thought 10,000 forum posts was insane enough from him, but I just don't think he is human anymore. He now has over 11,000 posts, with 3,100 likes received. I can definitely say he IS the most liked and most active poster on Freedom, period.

I would advise saying congratulations on his milestone thread, or better yet, tell him that we are adding a speed limit so he doesn't overrun the forums, both of which can be said over here!

This Freedom! Partner has not only excelled, but has reached numbers that are so high, they could be considered influential. This partner is known as @NoDragonsPlz, reaching over 450,000 views altogether on his channel.

FREE CREDITS!

So that's it for another week, since I am suffering from hayfever, I want to know if you are! Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Do i get a ticket for speeding good sir? :p

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Johannes89

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Wg

I'm liked (a lot..)

FREE CREDITS!

what a easy way to win credits awesome job