Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
- 1,087 Subscribers
- 14,114 Watch time
- 145 videos uploaded
- My First Sponsorship with Freedom
- My 1st 3 donations from subscribers 07/20/2017
- Starting a fan base as small as it is
Congratulations those are definitely achievements / milestones worth celebrating.

Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
You should make edits, of your streams using the video manager, and crop the best bits and collab it all and make a video do it every 2 - 4 streams =)

Good going!:) How did you get so many subscribers you view to sub ratio is crazy!!!

Those are quite some achievements!

Congratulations those are definitely achievements/milestones worth celebrating.

I don't know hard being a ps4 youtuber tillIi can get a strong enough pc. and no one wants to collaborate with me so its been really hard to keep people interested in my channel so pretty much fighting a HUGE WAR with YouTube to stay above 1,000 subscribers, cause they keep removing them.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't know hard being a ps4 youtuber tillIi can get a strong enough pc. and no one wants to collaborate with me so its been really hard to keep people interested in my channel so pretty much fighting a HUGE WAR with YouTube to stay above 1,000 subscribers, cause they keep removing them.
Your a Ps4 player? Same for me and i understand your struggle. As a Gameplay channel myself it is a tough fight :)

Reactions: zeke morgan

Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
Your a Ps4 player? Same for me and i understand your struggle. As a Gameplay channel myself it is a tough fight :)

Those are some fantastic achievements, my goals for the summer are:
  • Get to 10k views, possibly even 20k.
  • Get to 200 subscribers.
  • Start getting paid.
  • Streaming more games.

I would love to have that Sub to View ratio.
Good going well done!

thanks guys means alot :p right now i think i mite save up and gets destiny 2 hope that will bring me more subs and views cause i know should play whatever i want but the serious point of the matter is that "I Need to play what people want to see for a while" you know?[DOUBLEPOST=1500739006][/DOUBLEPOST]

My PSN is Paranoia Origins if you ever want to add me i plan on getting destiny 2 and if i can get other people to join like 3 for the 3 classes then we can record alot of crazy content for our channels.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thanks guys means alot :p right now i think i mite save up and gets destiny 2 hope that will bring me more subs and views cause i know should play whatever i want but the serious point of the matter is that "I Need to play what people want to see for a while" you know?[DOUBLEPOST=1500739006][/DOUBLEPOST]

My PSN is Paranoia Origins if you ever want to add me i plan on getting destiny 2 and if i can get other people to join like 3 for the 3 classes then we can record alot of crazy content for our channels.
I have send you a friend request :)

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Those are some impressive milestones, I am getting some of the same struggles but yes youre doing alot better. Congratz :)

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I understand ur struggles However I am the opposite my views are way higher than my subscribers[DOUBLEPOST=1500892384][/DOUBLEPOST]Lets colab on ps4

Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins

Yeah no one wants to collab with so stuck to playing games i have currently that no one will watch but its all i got lol
, no money or job makes it even harder

I have send you a friend request :)

i accpeted didnt hear anything back from you o.o

Those are some impressive milestones, I am getting some of the same struggles but yes youre doing alot better. Congratz :)

yeah but no one wants to collab with me and job like i said above here so rely meh on the congratz part lolz, so reailying on donations and thats if i get any on my channel XD

I understand ur struggles However I am the opposite my views are way higher than my subscribers[DOUBLEPOST=1500892384][/DOUBLEPOST]Lets colab on ps4

My psn is Paranoia Origins make sure talk to me cause ive added people and not hear anything from them in months...

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah no one wants to collab with so stuck to playing games i have currently that no one will watch but its all i got lol
, no money or job makes it even harder

i accpeted didnt hear anything back from you o.o

yeah but no one wants to collab with me and job like i said above here so rely meh on the congratz part lolz, so reailying on donations and thats if i get any on my channel XD

My psn is Paranoia Origins make sure talk to me cause ive added people and not hear anything from them in months...
Sorry, been a bit busy with FFXIV so that could be the radio silence :p

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Awesome Paranoia, your doing well, I know what you mean with it being tough, I'm still struggling to get to 100 subs lol, keep up the good work bro