Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
Hey everyone hows it going?

I'm been trying out so many different ways of trying to grow my channel and its one hell of a struggle to get subs and views.

Names Paranoia Origins fresh YouTuber using my PS4 to live stream, upload, edit using "youtube editor" (yeah I know it sucks but I use what I have).

I use youtube to live stream because when i stop streaming the video is auto uploads to my youtube channel then I use youtube editor to edit the parts/pieces I don't want in the actual video.

So back to the real serious point! I do a lot of gaming and the categories are a huge range. I can go from playing big AAA PS4 titles to small PS4 indie games. I live stream multiple times a day and upload content about 2-3 videos a day. Check out one of my recent videos of me playing the Final Fantasy XIV or others like Zombi Dragon Age Inquisition, Tales from the Borderlands, etc. If you want, post some of your content and I'll watch the same.

Note**
1] If anyone has any advice on what tags I need to use or can use for my videos.
2] What I need to do better in my videos. what parts I should really worry about editing out and keeping in.
3] I'm very active in my streams, especially when I have views talking to me, its fun to talk to them while i'm streaming.
4] Are my titles for my videos great/good/ok/normal/bad/really bad/???
5] Etc. think you the point by now i hope? lol

Reactions: Denntonn

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
You should make edits, of you're streams using the video manager, and crop the best bits and collab it all and make a video do it every 2 - 4 streams =)