Staff Time to bid farewell!

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi all.

So many of you will know me around the forums over the past few years and may have noticed a considerable drop in activity over the past month or so. I am in the process of moving, my girlfriend is due to have our baby in September and work is as busy as ever.

Due to all of the above, I have decided to step down from my role as Moderator, I have had a great time being part of the forum team and would like to thank all other other moderators and admins for being such a great bunch of people and being there with me.

Also the community, has been a lot of fun talking and chatting with everyone and obviously warning you all for breaking rules! ;)

I will still pop on to the forums every now and then, however time really isn't my friend right now.

So I wish good luck to everyone on their YouTube channels, their futures and their dreams.

Thanks for everything,
Fourth Wall Games
:)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Wow congratulations man!.....really happy for u and now u are going have a nice little family
It was great to see u here and I wish u have a lovely future and a lovely family and ofcourse a healthy one

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi all.

So many of you will know me around the forums over the past few years and may have noticed a considerable drop in activity over the past month or so. I am in the process of moving, my girlfriend is due to have our baby in September and work is as busy as ever.

Due to all of the above, I have decided to step down from my role as Moderator, I have had a great time being part of the forum team and would like to thank all other other moderators and admins for being such a great bunch of people and being there with me.

Also the community, has been a lot of fun talking and chatting with everyone and obviously warning you all for breaking rules! ;)

I will still pop on to the forums every now and then, however time really isn't my friend right now.

So I wish good luck to everyone on their YouTube channels, their futures and their dreams.

Thanks for everything,
Fourth Wall Games

The past couple of years have been great! It's been awesome having you as a mod and your contributions have been noticed widely.
I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours and hope to see you around!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi all.

Thanks for everything,
Fourth Wall Games
Best of luck with the moving and enjoy your time becoming a dad :)

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Shame to see you leave Fourth wall, im sure you'll be missed! From my personal experience i can at least say that it has always been a pleasure to work with you :).

Best of luck with raising your child in september, i hope there are no complications there! I hope we'll speak eachother sometime in the future

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Sad to see another colleague go but still, best of luck with life and stuff! :D