Who was the most deserving of our mentions?

• Total voters

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

It's a FRIDAY! Just sit back and relax, if you missed anything from the past week, don't you worry, we have your back. We have everything from the free access to our new MEDIA section, to a new chat upgrade which some of the new features might be released to the public via our Credit system. (If you don't know about Credits, you really need to catch up here..)

~~~ Announcements ~~~

This week has been manic with all of the new updates and additions to help you grow as a channel, as well as interact more with others around the forums. To keep you up to scratch, here is a quick rundown of everything that has happened within the last 7 days!

July's Forum Contest - $100 of Steam games.

You, the Freedom! Family, are the main influence on what happens to our forums and our YouTube channel. We listen to your feedback and this time, we want to spotlight the best ideas with a gift of Steam game prizes! No idea is a bad idea in our eyes, just give us what you believe can help the most partners as possible and we will see if it is viable, efficient and helpful to all.

Do you have a cracking idea that you need to get off your chest in the hopes of management taking your criticism on board? Feel free to have your say on the new contest thread, all rules and details can be found included on the thread. Good Luck!

Grow more, by promoting more.

The Forum section 'Promote Yourself' has been with us for a long time, however throughout these months, it has turned from being exposure to small channels, to repetitive and unnecessary spam. Since then, we have been thinking as a team on what would be efficient for the whole Freedom! community. For the last few days, we have opened up the Media section for everyone with the Freedom! Partner Badge. This allows you to promote your content in an easy, accessible area which can be filtered for someone's personal enjoyment.

The Media section will be open until Monday next week, so if you have some videos that you want the Freedom! Family to see, please feel free to use our Media section. Be aware that it does cost Credits to use, which is the same if you were to post in 'Promote Yourself'

New chat upgrade!

Some of you active users of the general chat may have seen some slight changes to how it runs. For those who haven't seen any changes, don't you worry, it is just because we haven't given you access to all the features yet. Hint the yet..
Soon we will be adding some of those features to our credit store. You might be wondering what these new features are, or how much they will cost, but that is all a secret. Keep an eye out and get grinding for those credits, we will make sure they will be put to good use!

The store is lonely, give us some IDEAS!

That's right, we may be the forum team, however you play a necessary role in the movement of the Freedom! forums. Down in the comments of this thread, I would like to see some ideas on what you would like to see your credits be spent on. Be reasonable though, we are not here to flash some cash.

The comments are now in your hands!

Member of the Month Tomorrow!

The vote is not yet over. If you strongly believe someone on the forums deserves the title, or maybe even your own actions need to be highlighted, then please go to @Row and send your nominations through. If you don't act quickly, our vote might not end up being who you wanted.

The new Member of the Month will be announced tomorrow following the details on how you might be able to become Member of the Month next time!

~~~ Milestone Madness ~~~

Now that is enough with the announcements, bring on the awesome milestones of the public! We do not only spotlight the ultimate milestones of YouTube success, but the small kickstarters and regulars.

Time is limited, but efforts are not!

Firstly, let's look at Freedom! Partner @Shoot and Scoot, he started his YouTube channel nearly two years ago and since then, he has shown consistency with his regular double upload per week. Now some of you might say that two videos a week is not reasonable for a channel, but the reasons for it are honest, understandable, but last of all, dedicated.

Unlike young children or teenagers, people past education have barely any time to themselves to spare, and this is all because of work, sleep, keeping yourself clean and healthy and caring for loved ones such as your girlfriend. Beyond all this, being able to create, edit, render and upload two videos every week shows that he is willing to sacrifice his own time to relax for his viewers, something that everyone should be willing to do if it comes down to that circumstance.

If you haven't already, please give this wonderful man a round of applause in his milestone thread here.

The Million View Drop!

Yes I know I copied 'The Million Pound Drop!' but who cares, get over it. (Definitely isn't billed to come back in 2018 *cough*)

Back to the milestone however, another Freedom! Partner @CephasRed highlights his astonishment when he noticed he had surpassed the 1M mark in total views of his channel. The main message I see from this is the following (and I quote); 'If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't be here right now.' - This shows that we all play a part in each others success. We may spend hours upon hours creating content, but it is the viewers that build the success along with the creator, which from the company's point of view, we want our partners to help each other by working together in means that both we and YouTube agree with.

Watch other people's content that they spent lots of time on, give them feedback and tips on what they could do better as a content creator, This is what we do as the Freedom! Family. We grow, and support each other, together! The first step in helping each other would be by jumping over to this man's thread and giving him a loud, well-earned congratulations.

~~~ Intriguing Introductions ~~~

Introductions are key in any social space where you meet new people, the only question you should have is: Am I doing it right?

Brief and concise, how it should be.

Well let me show you some examples of those who have done it correctly in as little as a few lines, such as Freedom! Member @M. Sabater who exactly a week ago created an introduction which told us everything we needed to know about how he became who he is today. This is what we expect as the forum team. Short, concise introductions that tell us who you are as a person. We care about your channel, but you mean more to us, therefore we want to be able to interact with you whenever we need to in a way we know is best suited for the both of us. Want to make a new friend? Jump on over here!

Want to be healthy? Might be for you!

It's not only gaming that we admire, we are Freedom!, a partnership for all types of channels, that is why member @Workout Obsession is as welcome as everyone else! Similar to the previous introduction, this member keeps it simple introducing who he is and what he does for a YouTube career. Do you want an obsession on working out? Well this channel will be the best for you, go have a look and see what you can find.

~~~ Distinguishable Discussions ~~~

We don't normally do this, but we want to know if you think discussions are worth listing in our weekly FFF. Give us your verdict in the comments below.

Marriage and love, it is all so sweet!

In just a few days time, on the 17th of July, our very own Forum Dutchman @TwilightPrinze will be getting married with his wife. It has nearly been 5 long years and they have come so far, with two kids under their name. However you lot must hurry, he has one question for you all and I want you all to answer it, unless you are wanting to keep it private, which we all accept. Stop sitting around, get on it!

We leave no-one unnoticed!

The questions are really coming out from our team, one from our language moderator @Der Sky wanting to know some information about people's experiences with Patreon, Spreadshirt and Streamlabs. Have you ever used one of these? Do you want to have a say on their services? Jump onto his thread and discuss as much as you want.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
cool[DOUBLEPOST=1500078619][/DOUBLEPOST]meow[DOUBLEPOST=1500078638][/DOUBLEPOST]meow meow[DOUBLEPOST=1500078681][/DOUBLEPOST]I need to have 5 messages to add a link in form[DOUBLEPOST=1500078696][/DOUBLEPOST]meow

You didn't think this through did you, I am deleting every single one of those because that is called spam. Maybe read the rules? https://freedom.community.tm/rules/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

It's a FRIDAY! Just sit back and relax, if you missed anything from the past week, don't you worry, we have your back. We have everything from the free access to our new MEDIA section, to a new chat upgrade which some of the new features might be released to the public via our Credit system. (If you don't know about Credits, you really need to catch up here..)

~~~ Announcements ~~~

This week has been manic with all of the new updates and additions to help you grow as a channel, as well as interact more with others around the forums. To keep you up to scratch, here is a quick rundown of everything that has happened within the last 7 days!

July's Forum Contest - $100 of Steam games.

You, the Freedom! Family, are the main influence on what happens to our forums and our YouTube channel. We listen to your feedback and this time, we want to spotlight the best ideas with a gift of Steam game prizes! No idea is a bad idea in our eyes, just give us what you believe can help the most partners as possible and we will see if it is viable, efficient and helpful to all.

Do you have a cracking idea that you need to get off your chest in the hopes of management taking your criticism on board? Feel free to have your say on the new contest thread, all rules and details can be found included on the thread. Good Luck!

Grow more, by promoting more.

The Forum section 'Promote Yourself' has been with us for a long time, however throughout these months, it has turned from being exposure to small channels, to repetitive and unnecessary spam. Since then, we have been thinking as a team on what would be efficient for the whole Freedom! community. For the last few days, we have opened up the Media section for everyone with the Freedom! Partner Badge. This allows you to promote your content in an easy, accessible area which can be filtered for someone's personal enjoyment.

The Media section will be open until Monday next week, so if you have some videos that you want the Freedom! Family to see, please feel free to use our Media section. Be aware that it does cost Credits to use, which is the same if you were to post in 'Promote Yourself'

New chat upgrade!

Some of you active users of the general chat may have seen some slight changes to how it runs. For those who haven't seen any changes, don't you worry, it is just because we haven't given you access to all the features yet. Hint the yet..
Soon we will be adding some of those features to our credit store. You might be wondering what these new features are, or how much they will cost, but that is all a secret. Keep an eye out and get grinding for those credits, we will make sure they will be put to good use!

The store is lonely, give us some IDEAS!

That's right, we may be the forum team, however you play a necessary role in the movement of the Freedom! forums. Down in the comments of this thread, I would like to see some ideas on what you would like to see your credits be spent on. Be reasonable though, we are not here to flash some cash.

The comments are now in your hands!

Member of the Month Tomorrow!

The vote is not yet over. If you strongly believe someone on the forums deserves the title, or maybe even your own actions need to be highlighted, then please go to @Row and send your nominations through. If you don't act quickly, our vote might not end up being who you wanted.

The new Member of the Month will be announced tomorrow following the details on how you might be able to become Member of the Month next time!

~~~ Milestone Madness ~~~

Now that is enough with the announcements, bring on the awesome milestones of the public! We do not only spotlight the ultimate milestones of YouTube success, but the small kickstarters and regulars.

Time is limited, but efforts are not!

Firstly, let's look at Freedom! Partner @Shoot and Scoot, he started his YouTube channel nearly two years ago and since then, he has shown consistency with his regular double upload per week. Now some of you might say that two videos a week is not reasonable for a channel, but the reasons for it are honest, understandable, but last of all, dedicated.

Unlike young children or teenagers, people past education have barely any time to themselves to spare, and this is all because of work, sleep, keeping yourself clean and healthy and caring for loved ones such as your girlfriend. Beyond all this, being able to create, edit, render and upload two videos every week shows that he is willing to sacrifice his own time to relax for his viewers, something that everyone should be willing to do if it comes down to that circumstance.

If you haven't already, please give this wonderful man a round of applause in his milestone thread here.

The Million View Drop!

Yes I know I copied 'The Million Pound Drop!' but who cares, get over it. (Definitely isn't billed to come back in 2018 *cough*)

Back to the milestone however, another Freedom! Partner @CephasRed highlights his astonishment when he noticed he had surpassed the 1M mark in total views of his channel. The main message I see from this is the following (and I quote); 'If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't be here right now.' - This shows that we all play a part in each others success. We may spend hours upon hours creating content, but it is the viewers that build the success along with the creator, which from the company's point of view, we want our partners to help each other by working together in means that both we and YouTube agree with.

Watch other people's content that they spent lots of time on, give them feedback and tips on what they could do better as a content creator, This is what we do as the Freedom! Family. We grow, and support each other, together! The first step in helping each other would be by jumping over to this man's thread and giving him a loud, well-earned congratulations.

~~~ Intriguing Introductions ~~~

Introductions are key in any social space where you meet new people, the only question you should have is: Am I doing it right?

Brief and concise, how it should be.

Well let me show you some examples of those who have done it correctly in as little as a few lines, such as Freedom! Member @M. Sabater who exactly a week ago created an introduction which told us everything we needed to know about how he became who he is today. This is what we expect as the forum team. Short, concise introductions that tell us who you are as a person. We care about your channel, but you mean more to us, therefore we want to be able to interact with you whenever we need to in a way we know is best suited for the both of us. Want to make a new friend? Jump on over here!

Want to be healthy? Might be for you!

It's not only gaming that we admire, we are Freedom!, a partnership for all types of channels, that is why member @Workout Obsession is as welcome as everyone else! Similar to the previous introduction, this member keeps it simple introducing who he is and what he does for a YouTube career. Do you want an obsession on working out? Well this channel will be the best for you, go have a look and see what you can find.

~~~ Distinguishable Discussions ~~~

We don't normally do this, but we want to know if you think discussions are worth listing in our weekly FFF. Give us your verdict in the comments below.

Marriage and love, it is all so sweet!

In just a few days time, on the 17th of July, our very own Forum Dutchman @TwilightPrinze will be getting married with his wife. It has nearly been 5 long years and they have come so far, with two kids under their name. However you lot must hurry, he has one question for you all and I want you all to answer it, unless you are wanting to keep it private, which we all accept. Stop sitting around, get on it!

We leave no-one unnoticed!

The questions are really coming out from our team, one from our language moderator @Der Sky wanting to know some information about people's experiences with Patreon, Spreadshirt and Streamlabs. Have you ever used one of these? Do you want to have a say on their services? Jump onto his thread and discuss as much as you want.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Some great things have happened in the past week and many have achieved great milestones! Regarding the credits maybe some customization options like a border around your avatar or a logo wich can be added in the corner?

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
A great roundup, a lot went on, I've already expressed my ideas in the contest, no need to post it twice :) here's the snippet for credit store ideas though

Add more features for users to get in the store (feature resources, feature media, add stuff to wiki for CRD? (mod reviewed)) just a few suggestion there, as well as maybe CRD to real world currency (I know that was turned down due to forum spam but it would be nice to get a full reward for being an active member even if the payout CRD amount was high (like 1K CRD = $5) its still a good goal for people to reach).

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Great wrap up lawrence! There's a lot that has been going on :)

Definitely, took a bit of time writing it up, but I can't complain, some of them have been writing non-stop with the contest. Lot's of reading this time around!

Some great things have happened in the past week and many have achieved great milestones! Regarding the credits maybe some customization options like a border around your avatar or a logo wich can be added in the corner?

Lots of things have happened and the poll doesn't mean that anybody is better than the other, just gives people a second way to earn Credits, because why not! Those ideas might come into the store at one time, just have to wait and see what the team thinks.

A great roundup, a lot went on, I've already expressed my ideas in the contest, no need to post it twice :) here's the snippet for credit store ideas though​

I am glad you didn't repost everything you said, that would be hell to have to read at this time. Likewise for Twilight, the team decides if these are good enough to be in the store (and if we can even do them)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze