FFF Intriguing Introductions and where to find them.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello once again Freedom Family, I am back with another great FFF for you all, so sit back, relax and enjoy.

~~~ Announcements ~~~

So our very own @Ashley SilverDust has been busy creating another wonderful Community Newsletter for you all to enjoy. In this edition she covers some helpful tips from millionaires, outlines the latest YouTube Creator Monthly, outlines the credit store is back (if you didn't already know, yeah should of included a spoiler warning) and many more things. It's definitely worth a look if you missed it, you can see it in all its glory here

Another great announcement that I wanted to take a couple of seconds to spotlight is the availability of the 'Media' section of the forums. This is going to be a way for users to share videos with the community. The most wonderful @ItsJustJord breaks this all down, and outlined who is available to use this in his thread, which you can view here

We now have a new Sectional Moderator @VoiaGmer is now here to lend a hand on the Forums, and has just started with his new role. I'm sure all those of you who have already interacted with him, have welcomed him into your open arms. If you haven't why not shoot him a PM and say hi or catch him in the Forum chat. - Who know's maybe we might get an Introduction post regarding their appointment soon, or even a quick outline in next weeks FFF?

~~~ Milestone Madness ~~~

So as we all know by now, the milestone / achievement section of the forum is one of the places I like to hang out when I have spare time (well this and the support threads, as I'm sure @LW001 will tell you). I not only find reading through peoples milestones and achievements to be fascinating but equally rewarding as I get to congratulate so many people, for achieving so many different kinds of milestones - these don't always have to be the usual views / subscriber milestones but can be for anything that you would like.

Take @Peter Johnson , he utilised this section of the forum to outline his remarkable five years with YouTube. Now I don't know about anyone else but I think that shows alot of dedication and hard work and I would really like it if we could share the love on his original post, which you can find here

Additonaly we may have a star in our midst with @Chad Micah Johnson celebrating his third national acting commercial. While I may not be an actor, I can certainly share in Chad's excitement and pass this on through the FFF - here's hoping for many more commercials Chad. Of course if you would like to see the original post then please check it out here.

~~~ Intriguing Introductions ~~~

So as you may know we [as the forum team] encourage new users to always create an 'Introduction post' when joining the Forum - this not only allows us to know more about you as a person, also outlines your channel / content and allows you to potentially build your social network and become closer with other creators. We do have a handy introduction template, filled with questions you can answer if your stuck but we always like seeing creative and enthusiastic posts that go above and beyond.

For example @iamLiaaa , created a wonderful post on Tuesday, not only clearly outlining their channel, but also outlining why they joined the Freedom Forum, what their long term goal was and what they hope to get out of YouTube. This was an absolute pleasure to read and I'm sure both myself and other members of the community will be keeping a close eye on your channel from now on Lia :). To see the original post click here

Another wonderful example of someone going above and beyond what we expect is @Vital Gaming , who introduced themselves in a short but meaningful five lines. Not only was this to the point but also gave so much information regarding who you are and what you want from Youtube it was truly astounding and definitely worth noting in this weeks FFF. If you would like to see the original post then please head over here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Chad Micah Johnson

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2017
Missouri
YouTube

Hello once again Freedom Family, I am back with another great FFF for you all, so sit back, relax and enjoy.

~~~ Announcements ~~~

So our very own @Ashley SilverDust has been busy creating another wonderful Community Newsletter for you all to enjoy. In this edition she covers some helpful tips from millionaires, outlines the latest YouTube Creator Monthly, outlines the credit store is back (if you didn't already know, yeah should of included a spoiler warning) and many more things. It's definitely worth a look if you missed it, you can see it in all its glory here

Another great announcement that I wanted to take a couple of seconds to spotlight is the availability of the 'Media' section of the forums. This is going to be a way for users to share videos with the community. The most wonderful @ItsJustJord breaks this all down, and outlined who is available to use this in his thread, which you can view here

We now have a new Sectional Moderator @VoiaGmer is now here to lend a hand on the Forums, and has just started with his new role. I'm sure all those of you who have already interacted with him, have welcomed him into your open arms. If you haven't why not shoot him a PM and say hi or catch him in the Forum chat. - Who know's maybe we might get an Introduction post regarding their appointment soon, or even a quick outline in next weeks FFF?

So as we all know by now, the milestone / achievement section of the forum is one of the places I like to hang out when I have spare time (well this and the support threads, as I'm sure @LW001 will tell you). I not only find reading through peoples milestones and achievements to be fascinating but equally rewarding as I get to congratulate so many people, for achieving so many different kinds of milestones - these don't always have to be the usual views / subscriber milestones but can be for anything that you would like.

Take @Peter Johnson , he utilised this section of the forum to outline his remarkable five years with YouTube. Now I don't know about anyone else but I think that shows alot of dedication and hard work and I would really like it if we could share the love on his original post, which you can find here

Additonaly we may have a star in our midst with @Chad Micah Johnson celebrating his third national acting commercial. While I may not be an actor, I can certainly share in Chad's excitement and pass this on through the FFF - here's hoping for many more commercials Chad. Of course if you would like to see the original post then please check it out here.

So as you may know we [as the forum team] encourage new users to always create an 'Introduction post' when joining the Forum - this not only allows us to know more about you as a person, also outlines your channel / content and allows you to potentially build your social network and become closer with other creators. We do have a handy introduction template, filled with questions you can answer if your stuck but we always like seeing creative and enthusiastic posts that go above and beyond.

For example @iamLiaaa , created a wonderful post on Tuesday, not only clearly outlining their channel, but also outlining why they joined the Freedom Forum, what their long term goal was and what they hope to get out of YouTube. This was an absolute pleasure to read and I'm sure both myself and other members of the community will be keeping a close eye on your channel from now on Lia :). To see the original post click here

Another wonderful example of someone going above and beyond what we expect is @Vital Gaming , who introduced themselves in a short but meaningful five lines. Not only was this to the point but also gave so much information regarding who you are and what you want from Youtube it was truly astounding and definitely worth noting in this weeks FFF. If you would like to see the original post then please head over here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thank you very much for the shout out. :) I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and keep at it.

Reactions: Row

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

~~~ Announcements ~~~

The milestones section is a great way to see how the community has grown :)