FFF Freedom! Forum Friday - Contests, Tributes and Milestones

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom Family, as much as we can't believe it, we are already in June. Where has this time gone? Nevertheless, it's friday, so kick back, grab some popcorn and a warm cup of cocoa and let's celebrate, but also appreciate some of the events that are soon to come, or have already been.

~Announcements~

Firstly, we would like to start off with a quick reminder that the May competition has ended and all of the entries are being collected and verified to ensure the best design wins. If you didn't get to enter, don't worry! There is always next month's, which will be announced with the winners of the Spreadshirt contest very soon.

The time for competition is up, however there is always time for tributes. For the last couple of weeks, people have been talking about the unfortunate circumstances of the Manchester attack. We at the Freedom! Forums are no different. We would appreciate that anyone that reads this changes their profile picture on the 4th of June to give our respect and condolences to those who lost their lives on the 22nd of May.

If you want to join in, then download this avatar below and upload as your profile picture either now or on the day of the benefit concert.

Lastly, did you notice that the FCN, or the Freedom! Community Newsletter has returned on the forums!? That's right, Ashley is back with some more updates, and it is better than ever!
Many of you have already spread your happiness that it has returned, as well as saying it is a good read, which we definitely agree. Trust me, you'll like it, have a look!

~Milestones~

Announcements are good, don't get me wrong, but this is where we show off you, the community. These could be YouTube related, forum related, it could even be life related if you wish to give away that information. You might wonder why you are not here and that is not because these are better than your's, it is just that we cannot fit everyone in! Nobody wishes to read a mile long list of everyone's successes, or do you? Nevertheless, these are the milestones that caught our eye!

- New-timers, or regulars, hitting the wonderful 1k milestone is congratulated by all, so from all of us at Freedom!, we would like to say congratulations to @Cyber Gaming Studios for hitting the 1k sub milestone. Not only that, Cyber gives brilliant advice to small or medium channels, 'never give up even if you don't get a lot of views.' - We all know that views fuel the momentum of a channel, but keeping your goals as entertainment over metrics will get you further on YouTube.

- It's not only large numbers that we look out for, even the small are worth the time! For example, member @Billy AngelWing surpassed 30 subscribers. It might not sound like a lot for some, however these are the building blocks for a channel to grow. As I say this, he is nearly at his next goal of 50, and with a little bit of help, we can get him there! Check Billy out on YouTube, and if his content is good or it makes you laugh (or both), why not give him a quick subscription. We grow together as a family, because we are the Freedom! Family.

But as I said, it is not only YouTube specific milestones that we celebrate. If you were one that joined with George on a journey to stay fit together and you lost a significant amount of weight, of which you wouldn't mind letting the community know, then tell us! All of us look out for each other and we shouldn't be afraid to tell people the successes of our lives. Anyone that is found to intimidate or harass others based on any life milestone you release is subject to a warning or temporary suspension.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
The attack on Manchester Arena was a sad piece of news to hear, I was honestly somewhat shocked when I heard the news the morning after the attack. Though you should also thank those who helps the people caught in the falloff of the attack, those who offered free drinks, free spare hotel rooms, free taxi rides home e.t.c.

Anyways, is there still going to be no cash prize on the May contest? considering it got more entries than the April one. Just wondering.

Finally congrats to all who reach a milestone in this FFF :)

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i didn't see this post in time to pay respects to the Manchester attack but i want everyone to know that terror will not overcome us. "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" remember we should't even call them islamic state because they do not represent islam. we should call them like they do in the middle east - and mind my swearing here- "godless bastards"

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
i didn't see this post in time to pay respects to the Manchester attack but i want everyone to know that terror will not overcome us. "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" remember we should't even call them islamic state because they do not represent islam. we should call them like they do in the middle east - and mind my swearing here- "godless bastards"

Surely your head hurts after all that head swaying.
On a more serious note, we shouldn't mention their name, period. They want us to stop what we are doing so they can get credibility, and in the end, mentioning their names or stopping promotion of general electoral party manifestos (which briefly paused) is a success for them. It is unfortunate that you missed out on this opportunity, but fear my words, this will not be the last attack that will happen, they will always be ready to strike, the only question is. When?
"godless bastards"
Meh, it's a serious topic and in the end, they are..

Jun 11, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Bader, I have a channel in youtube that is specialized in games, I have 317 subscribers and I hope this number will increase, Yalit enter my channel and Vison subscriber
My name is channel iTzZ-7ra8