Fun and Games Channel Name Rated

YVNGRAM

New User
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
7 because can imagine a ram being on fire o.o

I rate this a 7 because from a viewer stand point your kinda like this is kind of dark and catches your eye because its like you dont want to go to "Deathlake" but its one of those things you still click on (btw are those condoms as your channel art?)

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
I rate this a 7 because from a viewer stand point your kinda like this is kind of dark and catches your eye because its like you dont want to go to "Deathlake" but its one of those things you still click on (btw are those condoms as your channel art?)
Yep XD did a speed drawing of it near the Olympics and named it " c.u.m Olympics ""

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
I like to make another small game, I don't this already made one but I do know there a channel rated but a name rated and you need tell what reason why you rated.

Basically you just rated the last reply channel name and score go to 0 - 10, 0 is worst and 10 is the best.

Well I have no to rated but I will rated BasicName123

I rated 1 of 10 then reason why.

Have Fun!

Now rated mine channel name
ill give it a 7.5-ish, simple beacuse its sounds like old such music record..... old dusty haha. but i like the name regardless.

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
FireRamYT 10/10 it's telling me that you are a cool and hardworking character! =)

Tinypeanut

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2017
YouTube
6.5/10 ShadowStorm is cool. I guess that's why it was taken haha. But I'm not a fan of numbers in a name.