Gaming Hey, Im Nuzi! :D

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
HI EVERYONE!

My Name is NuziGames and i used to be apart of freedom a long time ago but my youtube was taken from me and was unfortunately deleted so i have to start over sadly :/ but here i am once again! im back and ready to start up all over again just because i love the process of making and editing the videos that i do.

the Content that i bring too the table
Mainly Pokemon-Nuzlocke Challenges and Pack Openings and TCG
Steam Games- Once i fix my Capture card (i stepped on it and it wont work now)
Games with friends- Battlegrounds and some other moba style games :)

i do all of my GFX by myself (I know that its not like amazing but id prefer too do it myself other then paying someone to make me some and me not liking it)

The main reason why im doing youtube is so that i can come out of my shell so to speak, im a very shy and introverted person....but im a perfectionist ~~~ and wait for it.... i suffer from anxiety and depression so if something doesn't go my way or how i planned i don't really know how to handle it....but making videos and me actually having fun really does seem to help me in the long run and the whole process really helps as well
so if you find my content interesting let me know! :D

~Nuzi

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Nuzi & welcome to the Freedom forums. you use a capture card...okay. If your GPU is good enough you don't really need one :). I just use AMD's Relive to record, works just fine with no performance loss. What GPU do you have? Just wondering. I'm also shy and introverted. made worse by having social anxiety :( but its getting better overtime. I recommend slowly taking steps to get out of your shell, it really helps. I hope see you around. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

Reactions: NuziGames

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
Hello Nuzi & welcome to the Freedom forums. you use a capture card...okay. If your GPU is good enough you don't really need one :). I just use AMD's Relive to record, works just fine with no performance loss. What GPU do you have? Just wondering. I'm also shy and introverted. made worse by having social anxiety :( but its getting better overtime. I recommend slowly taking steps to get out of your shell, it really helps. I hope see you around. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​
Well the capture card was for my PS4 cause they have games for PS4 that i cant play on my PC yet and i have a 960 i think? and a i5-4690 so i really dont have issues recording, but mainly i use OBS to record now since its free and really simple to use :D and thank you for those kind words and youll be seeing me around here a lot!

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
Welcome and good luck with coming out of your shell :) I'm a bit shy myself which you can hear a bit in my commentating skills but I think everyone can overcome this :) just believe in yourself!

Reactions: NuziGames