Gaming Gamers Wanted.... Building A Team For Retro Races

• Thread starter YourSimpleGamer
  • Start date
Y

YourSimpleGamer

I going to keep posting till my team is perfect, and filled as stated in the previous posting Im starting with 4 including myself. I want to have some gamers to grow with and to have fun, and in this Im going to answer some questions many were asking.

I want everyone to know that all the videos we do will be edited, uploaded, and filled in by me, all I want from my teammates is for them to play the game and commentate, as well as post the videos to social sites to help promote the channel(s). If you are an artist and still want to play games, that is fine, but I mainly need is overlays for each playthrough. and the same as everyone else play the game commentate and share to help promote.

Time wise for recording is in a planning stage as I need to get everyone's schedule to work with, I like for everyone to have a decent open schedule to do recording I thinking have 1 project a week, and depending on the game once a mouth if its a big project. Bet these will be discussed in the chat I have in skype.

Recording sessions will be at least 30 min increments to help with video transfers, and to keep better track of things. This way I can put in and not have to worry about cutting and to much issues. But when recording we will record the skype call and on the next playthrough I want to test a new method of things, but I need to research it a bit.

There are still many questions on things, and if you have the, please post in comments. I have room for 2 more members, I like them to be 17+ and have a good open schedule to do the recording. Please have a good mic and pc and recording software.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Remember not to spam your collaboration request.
I keep seeing you making new posts, People will find your other posts if they are interested..
Would there be a way to remove those old ones?

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
yo, i could join your team. but depends what type of games you play. i have taken a look in to your channel, and im not all in on that super mario stuff. but id like to join ur team. hit me up on discord: BioPlays#7810 or skype: rakvarv
looking forward to be playing with ya if i get put in.
and btw, i turned 17 about a week ago, week ago.
not joking. xD.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

yo, i could join your team. but depends what type of games you play. i have taken a look in to your channel, and im not all in on that super mario stuff. but id like to join ur team. hit me up on discord: BioPlays#7810 or skype: rakvarv
looking forward to be playing with ya if i get put in.
and btw, i turned 17 about a week ago, week ago.
not joking. xD.
Thanks for contacting me lol and no It wont be just Super Mario Stuff, it will be a vast varity games from the nes to the ps2. though some mario games will be included, but it will be discussed in the chat. Ill add you and if you have questions i can respond there of here.