1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Simple CS:GO Revamp Template 2017-05-01

A simple CS:GO-inspired revamp template

1. MrmappyINOF
    [​IMG]
    This is a simple CS:GO revamp template, made by me in Photoshop CC.
    I may make a video on how to edit the template, but for now it should be obvious.

If you use this, I recommend linking to my channel in the descriptions of your channel / videos but if you don't want to you don't need to.

Enjoy!
    -Grind
    Rules:
    • I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
    Ownership:
    • I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
    Permission:
    • I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.

Recent Reviews

1. Fourth Wall Games
    Fourth Wall Games
    3/5,
    Version: 2017-05-01
    Looks nice, very simple.
  2. Dev_J
    Dev_J
    3/5,
    Version: 2017-05-01
    A nice and simple design that looks nice. I don't like how the YouTube banner just has its green gradient cut off on the TV view & the text outline could be a bit stronger to make it stand out more over the background items.
    1. MrmappyINOF
      Author's Response
      yeah the top banner design was designed like that for PCs, but i made the bottom one in case people wanted a gradient suitable for TVs. I do think I should have made the drop shadows larger for the banners though, i'll take that into consideration
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]