1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

GFX Misc Coloured Subscribe Buttons 1.0

A Collection of Subscribe Buttons for your videos!

1. Showcase One
    1.jpg 6.jpg

This resource provides a selection of coloured subscribe buttons in both PNG and JPG formats. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License and any use outside of this licence is strictly forbidden. Please see the licence file for detailed information.
    _________

These images can be used as a channel branding icon (appears in the bottom corner of your video, edit this in creator studio), as a watermark on your videos, as a call to action image and in many other ways.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me on discord: TLDR#3144

Thanks,
    TLDR
    Rules:
    • I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
    Ownership:
    • I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
    Permission:
    • I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.

Recent Reviews

1. zeke morgan
    zeke morgan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Always handy to use as a call to arms, especially nice these have been added in both PNG and JPG formats. A good asset to have
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]