1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

GFX Misc Awesome Twitch GFX buttons and Intermission and face cam overlays! 2017-05-09

Templates for Twitch intermission face cam overlays and also buttons

1. dakotaplays stuff
    twitch-offline_preview.png
    A pack of twitch overlays and intermission and buttons for use of the Freedom! Family

Not to be used for monetization (making money) other than Freedom! partnership

please include my channel link in the description of your stream when you are live
    Dont Take credit for this or any other artwork of mine!!
    Rules:
    • I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
    Ownership:
    • I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
    Permission:
    • I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.

Images

1. twitch-offline.jpg
    2. twitch-intermission_example#1.jpg
    3. twitch-intermission_example#2.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. LW001
    LW001
    1/5,
    Version: 2017-05-09
    Link dead
  2. Dev_J
    Dev_J
    2/5,
    Version: 2017-05-09
    A nice idea, the art is good. A preview on here would be nice & how are we suppost to edit the "text here" in some of them. There is no .psd from what I can see in the pack.
    1. dakotaplays stuff
      Author's Response
      I am working on a preview :) and i am also working on the .psd file it crashes my dropbox sometimes
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]